Unit Service Technician- ICU, Full-Time NightsJob ID 1149129488
Schedule: ICU. Full-time 36 hours, nights. (3) 12 hour shifts, 7:00 pm - 7:30 am Every other weekend and holiday rotation
The Unit Service Technician provides a broad range of care and services to Patients, including but not to limited to EKG, phlebotomy, equipment cleaning, and stocking of rooms under the supervision of a licensed nurse. He/She performs a wide range of secretarial duties, including but not limited to organizing paper work, answering the phone, paging, and receiving of ICU patients into electronic medical record. He/She will perform 1:1 sitting when necessary. The Unit Service Technician of the ICU will also assure the practice of the Patient and Family Centered Care Model in an environment that exemplifies best practice.
About Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a 171 bed non-profit, community teaching hospital located in Jamaica Plain directly across the street from the Arnold Arboretum. Founded in 1900, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital has a long history of meeting the health care needs of our patients by offering comprehensive care in a wide variety of specialties. At Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, our world revolves around our patients and their families, which is why we’ve been nationally recognized for our best practices in patient care, safety measures and surgical outcomes. If you’re looking for more than a career, join Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital. Our patients call it better care. Our employees call it home.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant, EMT or current Nursing Student who has completed Fundamentals of Nursing or equivalent med/surgical clinical rotation.
- Certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers required.
- Current Patient Care Assistant Certificate required.
EEO StatementBrigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee’s protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.
- Unit Service Technician- ICU, Full-Time Nights Boston, Massachusetts 09/01/2020
- Dept. Secretary/Medical Assistant - Full-Time Days Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Housekeeper - Per Diem Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Laboratory-Med Tech, Blood Bank, FT evenings Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020