Social Worker, LICSW-part time, 24 hours in Emergency RoomJob ID 9142879584
Schedule: Thursday and Friday each week with alternating weekends and rotating Holidays
• Will assist with urgent weekend coverage on inpatient floors including ICU as needed
• As member of interdisciplinary team, will collaborate with MD, RN, RNCM, and all other disciplines involved with the patients’ care. Will participate in daily huddles regarding patients’ medical and psychosocial needs and will remain available to ED staff for social work consultation as indicated.
• This position is shared with a 32-hour clinical social worker. The schedule will alternate so that coverage is 7 days/week. This is a fast-paced position requiring flexibility, triage skills, and strong collaboration.
• Position reports to Social Work Manager for Inpatient Medicine, Surgery, Addiction, and ED.
Education: Master’s of Social Work Degree from accredited Social Work program required
Licensure: Current Massachusetts Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required
Previous clinical social work experience in a hospital setting preferred, but will consider other settings that required similar social work skills necessary for this position.
Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee’s protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.
- Dept. Secretary/Medical Assistant - Full-Time Days Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Housekeeper - Per Diem Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Laboratory-Med Tech, Blood Bank, FT evenings Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Perioperative Float Pool Dept. Secretary/Medical Assistant - Full-Time Days Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020