Security Console Operator- Weekend NightsJob ID 1714576688
Schedule: Every Weekend, Night shift
Under the general direction of the shift Supervisor, The Security Dispatcher is responsible for the functioning of all security operations center activities, including but not limited to the operation of telephones, alarm systems, access control systems, CCTV systems, radio systems and computers, ensuring that all equipment is in good working order. The Security Dispatcher communicates with the BWFH Security Technical specialist or the security integrator in order to ensure timely repairs to out of service equipment and/or systems.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of police, emergency services, security of related experience required. Experience as a police, fire, and/or emergency services dispatcher preferred.
- Higher education (Associate’s degree) in criminal justice or related field is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must submit to and pass an initial and annual criminal background check
- International Association of Healthcare Safety and Security (IAHSS) Basic Officer Certifcation (within first 6 months)
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Staff adheres to all C.A.R.E. Standards
- Excellent communication skills, including but not limited to telephone answering techniques, using tact and diplomacy, being an active listener and being articulate.
EEO StatementBrigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee’s protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.
- Unit Service Technician- ICU, Full-Time Nights Boston, Massachusetts 09/01/2020
- Dept. Secretary/Medical Assistant - Full-Time Days Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Housekeeper - Per Diem Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Laboratory-Med Tech, Blood Bank, FT evenings Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020