Radiology-CT Technologist, partime nights, 24 hoursJob ID 12220835
o Actively participates in plan of action in accordance to workflow needs.
o Adheres to policies and procedures for daily operations.
o Works with the Computed Tomography Supervisor to ensure that the imaging standards are maintained.
o Enters the appropriate charges accurately for all exams.
o Ensures that all exams of high quality and available for interpretation in a timely fashion.
o Follows workflow plan developed by the supervisor, and alerts the supervisor to problems as necessary to a changing environment.
o Monitors the equipment performance and takes the appropriate measures to have the problems resolved (i.e. arrange service/repairs).
o Consistently demonstrates effective communication, both written and verbal, with all departmental, hospital staff, and vendors.
Performs all other duties as assigned or required to ensure efficient operation of the department and quality patient care
• Staff adheres to all BWFH I Care Standards
• Effectively and efficiently produce high quality radiographic imaging studies
• Must be able to multi-task and think in a proactive manner
• Must have graduated from an approved program in Radiologic Sciences
• Massachusetts Department of Public Health licensure for Radiologic Technologist, required.
• ARRT registry in Radiologic Sciences, required.
• ARRT registry in Computed Tomography, required.
• BCLS, required.
• Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience required
EEO StatementBrigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee’s protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.