Radiology-CT Tech, per diem-premiumJob ID 6435730
EVERY WEDNESDAY 7am-7:30pm
e/o Friday 3:30-11pm
Per diem as needed
• The Computed Tomography Technologist is involved in hands on patient care. The Computed Tomography Technologist manages room workflow and facilitates care of patients in conjunction with the Computed Tomography Supervisor. *Per diem premium offered.
• Staff adheres to all BWFH ICare Standards
• Effectively and efficiently produce high quality radiographic imaging studies
• Must be able to multi-task and think in a proactive manner
• Must have graduated from an approved program in Radiologic Sciences
• Massachusetts Department of Public Health licensure for Radiologic Technologist, required.
• ARRT registry in Radiologic Sciences, required.
• ARRT registry in Computed Tomography, required.
• BCLS, required.
*Per diem premium offered.
• Minimum of 1 years of clinical experience required.
EEO StatementBrigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.