Food Service Worker- Weekend EveningsJob ID 1149127184
Schedule: Per diem every weekend; Saturday and Sunday, 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and supplies in the Cafeteria including but not limited to:
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables, chairs, counters
- Restocking coolers and snack racks
- Emptying trash
About Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a 171- bed non-profit, community teaching hospital located in Jamaica Plain directly across the street from the Arnold Arboretum. Founded in 1900, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital has a long history of meeting the health care needs of our patients by offering comprehensive care in a wide variety of specialties. At Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, our world revolves around our patients and their families, which is why we’ve been nationally recognized for our best practices in patient care, safety measures and surgical outcomes. If you’re looking for more than a career, join Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital. Our patients call it better care. Our employees call it home.
· Customer service skills
· Staff adheres to all C.A.R.E. Standards
· Must be able to read menu items in English
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Work requires ability to push trucks and carts with food and supplies.
· Fast-paced environment in which employee must be able to quickly move from one task to another
· Long periods of standing in stationary position on service line and/or walking quickly for long periods of time delivering trays.
· Tasks require pushing catering carts, carrying/moving items up to 35 lbs, bending, lifting, and reaching.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
EEO StatementBrigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee’s protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.
- Unit Service Technician, ICU, 36 hrs., Nights Boston, Massachusetts 09/01/2020
- Perioperative Float Pool Dept. Secretary/Medical Assistant - Full-time, 40 hrs, Days Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Food Service Worker- Weekend Evenings Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Housekeeper- Part Time, Weekend Evenings Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020