Distribution Service Rep - Part-Time Weekend DaysJob ID 3201979024
Schedule:Materials Management Department. Part-time 16 hours; Every Saturday and Sunday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Under general supervision and following established procedures, the Customer Service Representative performs a broad range of activities. The Customer Service Representative will actively support day-to-day operations, focusing on internal/external customer service, PPE / supplies distribution and resolving inquiries. Customer Service Representative will work closely with the Supervisor to deliver the highest level of service that meets or exceeds our department standards and service guarantees.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
• Ensure that items are being distributed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ability to handle a large volume of customers while remaining calm and professional at all times.
• Take appropriate measures to address customer requests/complaints prior to escalating to Supervisor or Manager.
• Must be able to understand and have working knowledge of the necessary systems needed to complete day-to-day job requirements. Sharepoint, Access, Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Office 365.
• Must have an understanding of the basic operation of a distribution center, customer service, inventory and loss control to ensure cohesive workflow.
• Must be able to receive, catalog, pack, shelve and distribute products.
• Ability to lift/carry up to 40lbs under ideal safe lifting conditions as specified by NIOSH lifting equations.
About Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a 171- bed non-profit, community teaching hospital located in Jamaica Plain directly across the street from the Arnold Arboretum. Founded in 1900, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital has a long history of meeting the health care needs of our patients by offering comprehensive care in a wide variety of specialties. At Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, our world revolves around our patients and their families, which is why we’ve been nationally recognized for our best practices in patient care, safety measures and surgical outcomes. If you’re looking for more than a career, join Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital. Our patients call it better care. Our employees call it home.
• Customer Service Skills
• Problem Solving-Skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Access, Sharepoint and like products
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 2+ years of experience of customer service or similar work required, Healthcare setting preferred
EEO StatementBrigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee’s protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.
- Unit Service Technician, ICU, 36 hrs., Nights Boston, Massachusetts 09/01/2020
- Perioperative Float Pool Dept. Secretary/Medical Assistant - Full-time, 40 hrs, Days Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Food Service Worker- Weekend Evenings Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020
- Housekeeper- Part Time, Weekend Evenings Boston, Massachusetts 09/04/2020